Frequently Asked Questions
PROCESS & PROOFS
1. Contact me via email or through my custom contact form. In your message please include the style of invitation you are interested in (or custom), quantity of pieces you will need & the date of the event. If you have any custom requests or questions about paper, colors, envelope addressing, adding a card for accommodations, a map, etc., please ask this now.
2. I will respond to you within 2-4 business days. I will work to get you your customized quote as quickly as possible (usually within a few days once I have all of the information that I need).
3. When you're ready to order, you will make a (non-refundable) deposit that I need to start your invitations. Your deposit will go toward the total price of your order. After you make your deposit I will message you with a cheat-sheet that will help you get your wording just right, choose your colors, etc.
4. When I receive the final wording & color palette I will send you a set of digital proofs within 2-5 business days. You take a look, let me know if you have any final adjustments. If so, I'll make those adjustments & send you a final digital proof*.
5. Once approved, I will create a listing for you with the final total included. You will purchase that listing and I will begin printing your invites & ship as soon as they are ready. Once the final listing is purchased the production time is roughly 3-12 business days depending on the size of your order.
*If the client requests more than 2 rounds of digital proofs to tweak wording/information, colors, fonts or layout there will be a charge of $50 per proof added to the total price. If the mistake is mine, I will fix this promptly at no charge, of course.
GETTING A QUOTE
Each event is unique, with variations in timelines and quantity, & there are a myriad of custom services & requests that I get for invitations. Because of this, I prefer to handle each client individually & get them a price quote fitted to their needs.
You don't need response cards? Great, save those trees.
You want the thickest paper out there & all of your envelopes hand addressed in purple ink? You got it.
On a tighter budget and want to receive a digital PDF of the final design so you can handle the printing yourself? We are happy to do that & pleased to help you create the wedding look you want while still saving cash for that honeymoon!
If you want to see a sample invitation up close you can purchase a sample from my shop. The sample can give you an idea of size, color, print quality, etc.
Not Just Weddings...
I've made paper goods for baby showers to retirement parties & tons of stuff in between. Just because the style you see says it's for a wedding doesn't mean I can't create it for your next birthday party.
If you like what you see let's talk! I'm a graphic designer & I've worked for lots of brands (large & small) through the years, there's probably something that I can bring to the table.